- Name: Hotel Sheherazade
- Location: Luxor, Egypt
- Full Review: http://www.diytravelshow.com/hotelscheherazade
- Website: http://www.hotelsheherazade.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +20 1006115939 / +20 1224644047
- Address: Hotel Sheherazade, Gezira El Bairat, West Bank, Luxor
- Available Types: Full service hotel, with standard, and premium rooms
- Amenities: Wifi in all lobby and full service restaurant
- Service Offered: Offers free basic traditional breakfast. Lunch and dinner available for purchase. Alcoholic drinks available for purchase. Booking of tours, activities and transportations across Egypt.
- Included Accessories: Towels, liens included, water, coffee, tea and soft drinks, in-suite soaps, and shampoos.
- Date Reviewed: Date Reviewed: November 26, 2015
Hotel Sheherazade is located in the friendly West Bank side of Luxor, in a quiet village of Al Gezira. It is a full service 28-room hotel with family-like atmosphere, surrounded by local shops and restaurants, and just five minutes walk to the public ferry terminal across the Nile. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast, tea and coffee, as well as booking and arrangement for tours, activities, bicycle rentals, and transportations including airport. The in-house restaurant offers both local and western food options at affordable prices.
- Located on the West Bank, location of the Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and free attraction of Colossi of Memnon.
- Arrangement of tours, activities, transportations, bicycle rentals
- Friendly staff standby 24 hours a day
- Clean rooms with both air condition and a fan
- Free wifi in the lobby and lounges
- Free breakfast, tea and coffee. Full in-house restaurant offers both local and western dishes round the clock.
- Roof top patio and lounges with various activities
- Large comfortable, clean room with linens and towels.
- No ferry after 10 pm
- No in-suite wifi
- No in-suite television