- Name: New Palace Hotel
- Location: Downtown Cairo, Egypt
- Full Review: http://www.diytravelshow.com/newpalace
- Website: http://www.starchoicetravel.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +20 2 25751283
- Address: 17 Soliman El-Halaby Street, Cairo, Egypt
- Available Types: Budget service hotel with triple, double and standard rooms with basic in-suite shower and bathroom
- Amenities: Wifi throughout hotel. Coffee, tea, soft drinks, and meals available for sale in rooftop cafe
- Service Offered: Arrangement of tours and transportations
- Included Accessories: Towels, linens, breakfast included.
- Date Reviewed: Date Reviewed: December 4, 2015
New Palace Hotel is one of the oldest and popular hostels in Cairo, located in the center of the most crowded city in the world. Many of its advantages is its downtown location, all of Cairo is accessible by metro at Ahmed Orabi Station, bus station and Main Railway Station, all within 5 minutes walking distance away. The restaurant also offers a rooftop patio and cozy guest lounge with high speed wifi throughout the hotel. The friendly reception staff also assists guest with arranging transportations, tours, and general advice for travel throughout Egypt.
- Excellent location, minutes walk to train station, metro station and bus station, surrounded by shops, markets and local restaurant.
- All rooms has hot water shower round the clock, satellite television and air condition
- Friendly staff, offers tours, activities, transportations and general travel advice
- Breakfast included with most accommodation types
- High speed wifi in all area of the hotel
- Roof top terrence with good atmosphere, and soft drinks, tea, coffee, meals available for sale
- Two elevators
- Renovation is needed throughout the hotel