Name: Guesthouse Wasabi Nippori
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Full Review: http://www.diytravelshow.com/guesthousewasabi
Telephone: (+81) 03-5811-7550
Address: 6-24-16, Higashinippori, Arakawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Available Types: Budget guesthouse, with Japanese-style and western style private rooms and dormitory capsule
Amenities: Lounges, dining area, massage chair, ultra high speed wifi, hair driers,
Service Offered: Arrangement of tours and transportations
Included Accessories: Towels and linens, soaps, shampoos, free hot drinks: premium tea and coffee, free miso soup and self-serving breakfast available
Date Reviewed: Date Reviewed: January 13, 2016
Guesthouse Wasabi Nippori is a simple, budget accommodation located in the special ward of Arakawa. The guesthouse provides both western-style and Japanese-style private rooms with in-suite bathrooms, television, and individually controlled air condition. It also offer both same sex or mixed dormitory with private capsule equipped with electrical outlets, reading lights and wifi. The guesthouse is only two minutes walking distance from the nearest metro Mikawashima Station and is surrounded with 24 hours convenience store 7 Eleven and many eatery that opens late.
- Located right across from the metro station, one minute walk and surrounded by 24 hours connivence store and eateries.
- High level of cleanliness everywhere
- Free miso soup, coffee, tea and filtered water, also soaps and shampoos are available to all guest
- Massage chair, hair drier
- Dorms consist of individual capsule, high degree of privacy
- Ultra high speed wifi throughout the guesthouse with three public computers
- Front door not accessible after midnight, guest must enter through the back.