- Name: The Pod – Boutique Capsule Hostel
- Location: Singapore
- Full Review: http://www.diytravelshow.com/thepod
- Website: http://www.thepod.sg
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +65 6298 8505
- Address: 289 Beach Road Level 3 Singapore 199552
- Available Types: Mixed pod dorms, female pod dorm, and queen size pod
- Amenities: business centre, lounge self-serve tea and coffee station, free local telephone and high speed wifi in all area of the hostel, personalized lockers
- Service Offered: free laundry and dry cleaning, free tourist information and maps
- Included Accessories: Towels and linens, free premium hot breakfast, free bottled water, soap and shampoo
- Date Reviewed: Date Reviewed: January 7, 2016
The Pod – Boutique Capsule Hostel conveniently located at the historic village quarter called Kampong Glam offers fussy free, comfortable “pod style” to budget travellers. The Arab Street and Arab Quarter, Buis Junction Mall and Village, and bus station to Malaysia are all walking distance away. All of Singapore can be easily accessible by the two MRT metro station nearby with most of the popular attractions are only few stations away, including Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, The Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay, The Merlion, Suntec City Shopping Mall, just to name few. Individual pod consist of a comfortable bed and sheets, individual universal power socket, reading lights and privacy pull down screens. All guest will enjoy complimentary laundry service, hot buffet breakfast and Nespresso coffee, high-speed Wi-Fi access, business centre, local telephone call and more.
- Lots of free premium services, such as business centre with free local calls, laundry and dry cleaning
- Excellent breakfast and free tea, coffee and filtered water at all times. All guest received a bottle of mineral water each day.
- The pods offers individual universal power socket, tray, reading light and a privacy screen
- Great atmosphere in the lounges equipped a microwave, comfortable seating and high speed wifi
- Electronic access keys to the room and personal locker
- Easy access to public transportation, including the bus station and two MRT metro stations
- Walking distance to many landmarks and famous attractions
- Limited dining option late at night as most restaurant closes by 11 pm.