- Name: Hostel in Ramallah
- Location: Al-nozha Street 12 (Almaktabah St), Ramallah 700074, Palestine
- Website: http://www.hostelinramallah.com
- Email/Telephone: email@example.com / +972 2 2963555
- Available Types: Dorms and Private Rooms with Shared Bathrooms
- Amenities: Free High Speed Wifi, Kitchen, Lounge Area, Outdoor Terrence, Public Computer
- Service Offered: Breakfast, dinner, laundry, nightly activity, such as cooking and game nights. Large section of tours, including political tours, cultural and nature, such as hiking.
- Included Accessories: Towels and Liens
- Date Reviewed: November 16, 2015
Hostel in Ramallah is the first accommodation in the administrative capital of Palestine, opened by Chris and Bobo Alami in 2013. One of the goal is to attract budget adventurers and for those who want to know the life inside the West Bank, more importantly to promote tourism in Palestine as safe destination. The hostel is located quiet street in the city center, a minute from Arafat Square, surrounded by markets and shops and easy access to Jerusalem by bus stations.
- Clean and spacious
- Located near Arafat Square, minutes walking distances from bus stations to Jerusalem, markets and shops.
- Free Breakfast
- Activity nights, such as cooking, singing and game nights
- Varsity of tours, including political, cultural, natural, and physical such as hiking
- High Speed Wifi throughout the rooms
- Multiple kitchens with fridges, cookware, and spices
- Good atmospheres in lounges, rooftop terrence
- Laundry service at request
- Limited number of power outlets
- Hot waters in the showers takes time to warm up